The Atonement Academy is committed to offering students varied opportunities for extracurricular participation. The Academy believes that participation in extracurricular activities enables students to develop talents outside of the classroom. Extracurricular activities often require collaboration between students, rendering the process of involvement as important as the finished product. Because The Atonement Academy is a small school with a cohesive community, many students have the opportunity to assume a leadership position in an organization or club, developing the leadership experience desired by colleges.
Through these student clubs, The Atonement Academy students pursue longstanding passions, test out budding interests, and forge friendships with peers and faculty.
Please note that the list of clubs available varies year to year based on the interests and needs of students.
- Student Council – Please contact Regina Szyszkiewicz at Rszyszkiewicz@AtonementOnline.com
- St. Gianna Molla Pro-Life Club – Please contact Colin Chude at Cchude@AtonementOnline.com
- Robotics – Please contact Carmen Cruz at Robotics@AtonementOnline.com
- Drama Club – Please contact Gabby Garcia at GGarcia@AtonementOnline.com
- Debate Club – Please contact Annie Salinas at Asalinas@AtonementOnline.com
- National Honor Society/National Junior Honor Society – Email Shawn White (NHS) Elizabeth Otten (NJHS)
- Chess Club – Please contact Paul and Maria Lopez at email@example.com
- Schola – Please contact Jessie DeHoyos at JDehoyos@atonementonline.com
- Drumline – Please contact Dan Patrick at Dpartick@atonementonline.com
- Classics Club – Please contact Nicholas Mataya at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Club – Please contact Brian Schott at email@example.com
- Parish Choirs: St. Augustine Choir, St. Nicholas Choir, St. Thomas More Choir (Michelle Sirois)
For more information about the clubs and club leaders, please contact our Dean of Students Mrs. Ana Powell.