- New & Returning Families (Pre-K 3 – 12)
All students must apply for enrollment each year. There is no family discount for the registration fee and it is non-refundable once the applicant has been enrolled into The Academy.
Included in Registration fee: Application fee, processing fee, student accident insurance, Ordinariate fees, and one annual yearbook per family.
Items not part of the registration fee include, but are not limited to:
- Textbooks. They are the responsibility of families and are the property of the students. An online system for purchasing books is available with a vendor, and it is the responsibility of our families to purchase needed items. Books may be purchased new or used (when available), from this vendor or others. Certain consumables (e.g. student planner) must be purchased through the school.
- School uniforms.
- Classroom or grade-based field trips.
- Individual membership dues in the Junior and National Honor Society.
- Athletic and club fees.
- After school care.
- Advanced Placement testing costs for upper school students.
- FACTS SIS (formerly RenWeb) new student application fee.
A comprehensive fee schedule can be found in the Handbook for Students and Parents.
- Lower/Middle School (Pre K 3 – 8th) & Upper School (9th-12th)
Tuition Late Fee: If paying on a monthly basis, a late fee of $100 will be applied to your account for any tuition payments received after the first business day of the month.
Tuition Payment: Families not receiving financial aid that elect to pay the tuition in full, when registering on FACTS, will receive a $200 discount per student. Families not receiving financial aid that elect to pay by semester will receive a $50 discount per semester per student. Families may also elect to pay tuition on a monthly basis. Typically, tuition is divided into 11 months starting June 1st and ending on April 1st of the following year. Tuition payments are collected by FACTS on the first business day of the month. The 11-month tuition payment will be $800 per month.
Please see the Handbook for Students and Parents for additional information.
Family Discount Policy: Families with 3 or more students enrolled in the Lower/Middle School or 3 or more students enrolled in the Upper School will receive the following annual tuition discount(s): The third student will receive a $3,000 discount and each additional student will not be charged tuition. An enrollment fee will need to be paid for each student. The family discount does not apply to students in Pre K3.
Financial Assistance: Aid may be provided to families that demonstrate financial need. A family requesting financial aid must submit an application through the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment service (https://online.factsmgt.com/AID). Our FACTS Institution ID# is: 24432.